Tuesday, May 15, 2018

It IS a Beautiful Day!

I returned from Florida last week after a 3+ week visit with my daughter, son-in-law and grand baby!!    I had a wonderful time and miss them terribly!!  I don't know about you, but for me, it's hard getting back to life after being gone so long from it.  I DID come home to some fun new things that I had ordered while I was gone...so I did return to lots of happiness!!  I am getting back into the swing of things even in my craft room... I made a first card with a new stamp/die set I had waiting for me when I got home... 
 I used the new Simon Says Stamp stamp/die set Beautiful Day...ok...the butterflies and sentiments ARE so beautiful!!!  I stamped, die cut, then colored the butterflies and leaves with markers.  I layered the butterfly with a blank butterfly die cut, and added some pop up dots behind the wings so it would be raised.  I also used the new Simon Woodgrain Block die to adhere the butterfly and leaves to (I layered it twice for a bit of depth).  I added one of the beautiful sentiments, and some tonic drops between the leaves.  Here's a close up...
Simon is coming out with a new release tomorrow...see you then!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa