Monday, February 29, 2016

On Edge Thank Yous

I used the new Simon Says Stamp On Edge Thank You die to make a couple fun thank you cards...
 I die cut the Thank You from some patterned gingham paper, masked, then colored black with ink.  I then layered the "Thank You" and adhered to white card.  I added Glossy Accents to the letters...thought it added something to the sentiment!   I found a little dark pink rhinestone heart that fit perfectly into the "o" for a little added interest...

  The second one was done very much like the first, but the patterned paper filled the whole card.  The only real difference between the two was that I added a rhinestone flower to the "o", adding a dot of Enamel Accents into the center of the flower...
Here's a close up...
OK....FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa