Sunday, November 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!




 Today, Reverse Confettti is celebrating their November Release with a Blog Hop...the day has finally come, and all the new stamps, dies, and Quick Card Panels are now available for sale over at the Reverse Confettti store!!  
You should have arrived here from Heather Pulvirenti's blog!
I hope you've had some time over the last few days, to see all the new products by way of the sneak peeks and the Confetti Crew's inspirational and creative ways they have used the new products!! 
 This month's release is all about the tags!!  The November release has 4 sets of Confetti Cuts dies, 2 sets of stamps and some very cool Quick Card Panels!  I have chosen to use one of the October and three of the new November Quick Card Panels to make my projects today:)!!  Yes, this will be a post FILLED with pics...I have been having so stinkin' much fun!!!...
 No stamping on any of these gift tags...the Quick Card Panels say it all.  I simply die cut the tag with the Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts die, and added Holly die cuts to the first along with the Hang Ups Confetti Cuts die on the top.

The second one, I used another Quick Card Panel with the Gift Card Holder tag to hold a fun gift card...

 Truth is...I DID try to find gift cards that would go great with the holders I made...FUN!!!...

The third one uses another Quick Card Panel together with an older Reverse Confetti set, Petals and Posies and their coordinating Confetti Cuts dies, making an all occasion tag...
 I paired it with a black gift bag to show off the tag and the pop of pink in the flower...

This last one, I just couldn't resist the "HOLLY JOLLY" Quick Card Panel and some die cut hollies...
I layered the leaves and berries...doesn't get too much simpler or fun than that!!!  I have to say, these tags have changed me forever...with the Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts dies and the Holly Jolly Quick Card panels, I could not believe how easy and fun it was to make a whole bunch of tags!!!!
Below, you will find the list of Reverse Confetti Products I used on today's tags.

 


Don't forget the upcoming 3 day Christmas event at Reverse Confetti starting on November 10th...the Confetti Crew design team will share gift giving, party going, memory making ideas with you...

From here, the next stop on the hop is Lisa Henke 
Hey...before I go...don't forget  November's  Sketch for You to Try over at the Reverse Confetti blog...might be the creative spark you need this week:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


Links to these products:

8 comments:

  1. LOOVE these tags, Lisa. so fun with those Quick Card Panels. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All tags are fab, but my favorite is no 3. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are all SO awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the quick card panels really make tags so much faster and easier.
    Love your tags.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely rocked the tags from this release!! The quick panels are perfect for these tags & cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest. I love the little tag toppers (Hang Ups). Love how the little banner fits for the gift card die and LOVE the tag on the black bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these tags! Your designs are always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! All adorable-ly delicious tags!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa