Saturday, September 26, 2015

"Don't You Think Daisies are the 'Friend'liest Flower?"

 I love the movie "You've Got Mail"...the title of this post is a quote from that movie...and yes, I DO think daisies are the friendliest flower.  So what more perfect a flower to use to make a card for a friend:)?!...



















I used the new Stitched Daisies from Simon Says Stamp (two die cuts for each flower) along with a sentiment, from Simon's Lots of Thanks.  I also used a stitched line die from the Simon Bundled Shapes dies, for the top and bottom of the card for a little added dimension.  Stamped and embossed the sentiment(LOVE this set of sentiments...several years old, but STILL one of my favorites!!) and clear embossed.  Here's a close up...
LOVE daisies:)....so much fun creating with them:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love most of your cards but don't comments nearly as often as I should... the only con to following via email. Love the CAS look even with the pinstripe background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the card (and the movie - I knew where that quote came from BEFORE you explained it - lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly love this die, the daisy's are so beautiful. On my wish list. I love your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa