Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Birthday...Sour Apple Rocks!!

Oh my...I am LOVING the sour apple Bazzill paper I got from Michael's...this color is so cool!
This is how this card went down...leftover flower that I had when I last explained how to make these flowers (it got LOST in my white scraps and just found it last night, EXACTLY one month later(does that tell you how many white scraps I have???!!!!)...and the badge in the middle of the flower was from a package of badges I received as a gift from my amazing son-in-law, Nic, who thought of me when he was out shopping at a TJ Maxx while he was here a while ago!! Simply made, but SO MUCH FUN!!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! The color is wonderful and so is that badge from your SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply beautiful Lisa and I also love the colour:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that flower! It looks like you created it using a stiff twine. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh that colour is fab and what a cool texture the card has-all you need is that stunning flower! This card would be so good for our Uniko Birthday challenge,would love you to join us, here is the link
    http://www.unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that daisy Lisa. Sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new FAVORITE! Love the Black and White Polka Dotted Center...plus the Apple Green -- FANTASTIC card Lisa -- As always!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa