Friday, November 1, 2013

Plane Filled Happy Birthday

We know some young boys that are simply enamored with all things planes...the small planes from Simon Says Stamp were just "calling"...
I just started in the middle and die cut the entire panel with planes.  I then die cut the same planes in 4 different shades of blue.  I adhered the planes into the empty spaces and used the white die cut planes to add under some of the colored planes for added dimension....so some are flat on the panel, others are not.  Here's a close up...
The sentiment is stamped in black on vellum and clear embossed.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. The little airplanes are very cute. The composition of your card is awesome. I love the varied colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the colours and design just make me happy, brilliant placement of all those planes...... I just know how much deliberation goes into working that kinda stuff out.
    This is a great card for a young plane enthusiast :0)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa