Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sunshine

Yes, I've been having fun....a third post for today!  I made a card using the new Papertrey Ink Sunrise Impression Plate 1 and a stand-alone sentiment from Verve.  I purchased them without knowledge or thought of the other, but thought they fit perfectly together...
Made the impression with the sun first, then cut the circle out of the panel.  I stamped the sentiment through the hole(if you do it this way, make certain your acrylic block is really clean so it doesn't get the sun panel all inky), embossed and popped up the sun over the card.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. How cool that the two worked together so well! I can see endless possibilities with these! Really great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do fit together perfectly, Lisa! This is what CAS is all about!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cracking card Lisa, you're enjoying getting your craft space back again I can see :0) love the circle aperture for the sentiment :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection! I just ordered this impression plate and am thinking I will be CASEing your stunning card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! I had never thought to use the impression plate like this. SO clever...and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa