Monday, October 31, 2011

CAS 142...Ivory, Chocolate and Red

I haven't played the clean and simple challenge at Splitcoaststampers in FOREVER...but I had a quick idea for today's challenge which is using the colors, Ivory, Chocolate and Red, and am putting up my quickie card:
 I made this card with a die from Memory Box(they have some AMAZING dies!!) , the classic set of Stampin Up tree stamps(Lovely as a Tree..the largest pine tree), a single stamp with pine trees(Inkadinkado) , and sentiment from Papertrey Ink(Christmas Blessings).  Stamped the trees in Soft Suede,stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip, added the die cut deer, tore a piece of ivory card stock for the base of the deers' feet and added red satin ribbon.  Popped up on Bazzill Java card stock. I had made this card based on another card I had made weeks ago, but never put up...more masculine, and done with white bazzill paper instead of ivory....
Gotta scoot...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I love this die too Lisa, and the backdrop you've created for it is amazing...so well proportioned. The red ribbon is the perfect Christmassy touch :) Yep I think I'm in love with this card *sigh*
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely. Those deer are beautiful, you've created a fabulous background, and that red ribbon is just perfect! :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those deer! And they fit perfectly in the forest you created. The red ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS but still very beautiful- great job with the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this color combo! Both of your cards are so clean and have the "WOW" factor! I always love to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More perfection Lisa ! I love these!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa