Monday, September 19, 2011

Emboss/Resist Flower 3

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!  Flower 3 of 4:
Used Fired brick in middle and Worn lipstick on outside.  Paper Regal Rose.
Thanks for looking:)!!

4 comments:

  1. Possibly my FAV, pink usually is!

    LIM mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, or rather cards, love the flower!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Lisa, this pink is my fav I think :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa