Friday, May 13, 2011

Less is More White on White

I found the Less is More Challenge blog yesterday...what fun:)!!  I made 2 cards for the White on White challenge:
 This one started with a QuicKutz embossing folder and some Cuttlebug flower dies.  I covered the embossed dots of the folder with die cut flowers and stick on dots and added the die cut leaves over the embossed leaves.  I added the die cut Thank you and popped up the panel on a white card...no stamping, but white:)!
This one I used a stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink...stamping the leaves with versamark and white embossing.  I used a "thanks from the same die as the first card and popped the leaves and sentiment on the card.  Added little white stick on dots in between the leaves.

I had never done a white-on-white card before...what fun:)!!!  So glad I found Less is More:)!!
I thank you for taking a look, I hope your day is wonderful!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Leaf Prints
Paper: Papertrey Ink white on 1st, bazzill white on 2nd
Ink: versamark
Extras: cuttlebug flower dies, white embossing powder, PTI leaf die, QuicKutz embossing folder,

9 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you found our blog Lisa, I hope that you will become a regular contributor to our challenges.
    These are lovely, I think of the two the first is my favourite.
    If you could possibly remove the Word Verification option from your blog it would make things much easier for us, as we have over way 200 cards to comment on each week!
    You can add the Blog Owner approval option if you are concerned about Spam.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    Love your cards especially the first one it is stunning. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops..sorry about the verification...new to blogging, I didn't know it was on(then didn't know how to get it off..oh boy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, WOW not one but two gorgeous LIM cards, fantastic, love both equally, great cards;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really lovely cards. I think the second one would also look good in an autumnal tone for Autumn birthdays. No favourite, I like them both equally. Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards, think I like the second one best, love the leaves! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful cards, I couldn't pick a favourite :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I luuurve both of your cards, they are so crisp and fresh. The veins on the leaves are amazing:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know what kind of die you used for the words Thank You (you also used on that just said Thanks, I believe, on another card). What brand die is it?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa